How do I use the PlaytestCloud: Be a Playtester app?
To download the PlaytestCloud: Be a Playtester app, follow these 6 steps:
Find the app in the App Store or Google Play Store
- Install it on your device
On the next page, enter the email address you used to sign up with PlaytestCloud and press "Request Log In Email"
You’ll then receive your “Log in - PlaytestCloud: Be a Playtester” email. Press the green button to log in
When prompted, press “Start the PlaytestCloud App”
You’ll then be taken to the app, which will show you the playtests that you have been invited to!
Please allow some time when waiting for the "Log in - PlaytestCloud: Be a Playtester" email. In order to receive it, ensure that you are definitely entering the email address that you use with PlaytestCloud: The one that you receive our invites through. If you at any point experience any issues, don't hesitate to let us know.
Below are the ideal/required conditions for using the app efficiently when playtesting:
- If you are an iOS user, your operating system is 15 or higher
- You have plenty of space on your device and is it up-to-date
- Any unnecessary background apps are completely closed
- Permissions for recording with the app have been granted
- If the app is required for a playtest, you will have to go into the app and turn on the recording function manually before you start playing.
If you have any other questions about being a playtester, please get in touch with our Community Manager at email@example.com