Tips for Interviews
You've been invited to an interview with a developer or a games-user researcher - awesome! We've put together a few points to help get you ready for the meeting:
- Join the interview 10 minutes before your allocated time slot so you're ready to go when the time comes. To join, use the link in either your invitation email or the reminder emails.
- You'll need the PlaytestCloud recorder app to join the playtest, so check that you have that downloaded on your device.
- Make sure that you have a good set of headphones and are in a quiet place with no distractions.
- We will need both audio and video for the interview, so please turn your camera on. Please also bear in mind that the interview will be recorded.
- We want you to be honest and informative when answering the questions. This is crucial: Game developers and researchers need your feedback to make sure they’re creating the best games possible!
- If the interview is related to a playtest that you have completed recently, you could make some notes beforehand about things you feel need to be mentioned.
- Do feel free to refuse any questions that require you to disclose personal information or anything else you are not comfortable sharing.
If you're no longer able to make it, let us know as soon as possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for taking the time to help make gaming the best it can be!
If you have any other questions about being a playtester, please get in touch with our Community Manager on email@example.com